New Braunfels, TX (830) 609-0361
Seguin, TX (830) 372-1470 FAX (830) 372-0930
Gonzales, TX (830) 672-1151
Luling, TX (830) 875-3280
Boerne, TX (830) 249-7894
How to Disable Call Waiting Using Dial-Up
Networking In Windows 95.
Disable Call Waiting
- Double-click the My Computer icon.
- Double-click the Dial-Up Networking folder.
- Double-click the icon for THE-CIA.net.
- Click the Dial Properties button.
- If you wish to disable call waiting, click This location
has call waiting. To disable it, dial and type *70 before the telephone number,
immediately followed by a comma. Not all areas use *70 to disable call waiting so
if *70 does not work for you, contact your local telephone company for the correct
code. Note that call waiting will always turn back on after you disconnect from
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Connect button to connect to THE-CIA.net
Questions or Comments, click here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created by Web
Copyright © 1996 THE Competitive Internet Access. All rights reserved.
Site Last Revised: January 9, 2008.